


So few of you know about me, my tree and our history together. So here's my final farewell to my tree. Though I must apologize as these pictures and videos may be slightly out of order. Here's what you need to know.
1. My Grandpa Cain planted this tree for me when I was 1 as well as the tree.
2. I don't know who that kid sitting next to me is.
3. I don't know where the redskins jacket came from.
4. Every event of my life, important or not, is documented with this tree.
5. While talking to my neighbor about cutting down the remainder of the tree, I said to him, "I look at that tree and all I see is the end of a 25 year old story." My supportive neighbor responded, "All I see is a lot of firewood."



2 comments:
I don't even know the tree and I'm a little sad at its departing. By the way, Matthew looks so much like you when you were his age. wow!
Wow- I hope that doesn't ever have to happen again! BUT- just think of it this way... God has a tree in heaven just for YOU, too! So while this one may be gone, there is still a tree for you! On another note... cute pictures! Matthew does resemble you as a child!
Post a Comment