Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Pictures of Benjamin

These are just some random pictures I took of Benjamin and thought they were really cute.  He's got so much personality now, I love it!
Yes, it's peek-a-boo with a boogie board. Everything is a toy to him.
That smile is going to be hard to say "no" to when he gets older.
Peek-a-boo! The older kids were eating gummy snacks and since Benjamin couldn't eat them he just took the box. Later he did try to eat the box, that tastes the same as the gummies right?
He's thinking "give me that"
He stands up so quickly now, and he has it in for that dancing monkey!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I just love the picture of him that you said his smile will be hard to say no to when he gets older! He has such a bright, happy smile that lights up his entire face! But why wouldn't he? He has a great big brother and awesome parents!