I know this story doesn't involve the boys at all, but I'm really anxious to share this story with everyone. On Friday, September 26, 2008 I, Michael C. Jones, Passed a colorblind test!
I had to take a driving physical. While reading the letter chart I kept noticing two random solid colored lines, one "black" and the other red. After reading the letters I was asked to identify the color of the top colored line. I knew the bottom line was red and factored in the fact that this was a driving physical. I then took a guess that the black line was actually green, and answered with fake confidence. I later found out that I had indeed identified the colors correctly. I'm now 25 years old, and I have passed my first colorblind test. Oh, yes... I celebrated!



3 comments:
haha. Congrats Mike!
That's awesome!! WTG!! By the way, you've been tagged! Check my blog to see the details!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment