5 Things I'm Thankful for: I'd like to avoid the obvious typical answers (Salvation, Family, ect.)
However...
5. Laughter. Growing up as a child my friends could not believe how often I would laugh. This is still true. I love to make other's laugh. Laughter is contagious, and healthy for us. May this remain... You shall laugh!
4. My wife. Seriously, you've got to try her apple crisp! Mmmmm.
3. My job. Five years ago I had a very shallow view as well as fear of those with special needs. In one day my whole view changed. I look forward to work everyday knowing that not only my team, but also each of my students will brighten my day.
2. My new home. This house we have purchased has many great deals to the package that weren't in the brochure. We've been blessed with some of the greatest neighbors. They're always willing to help as well as accept help. Together we make this great neighborhood remain what it was when I was a child.
1. Beyond Salvation, I'm thankful for my relationship with Christ. That when things go well I know that it's because of him. Also that when things are rough even with my own battles within, that God provides me so much comfort and guidance. All of this is true in spite of how continually I fail Christ.
7 Things About Myself
1. As stated above. I love to laugh. I'll push for a good excuse.
2. I'm on a never ending quest to find wings in Columbus that carry the genuine taste of Buffalo, NY. No, BW3's does not count.
3. I love paintballing, snowboarding and would like to learn to wakeboard. I don't have time for any of that. At least the basement is now rather colorful!
4. I find what I like and struggle to veer from it. I'll only buy Mac computers, Honda vehicles and Banzai Burgers.
5. My favorite song is Little Wonders by Rob Thomas. The first three words in the song are "Let it go." It was written for a movie that's a bout letting go of your past and moving on for the future. Ironically, this is my greatest weakness.
6. My favorite T.V. Show is FRIENDS because I can relate to a character in every episode, usually chandler.
7. It's not far from midnight on a work night. I'm often up at this time on these nights because I can't clear my head enough to count the sheep. I lose track after 2.
Those are my lists. Now I will tag Matt, Lisa, Sarah and Rachael. Continue watching for Kiko's lists.



2 comments:
I've never had wings from Buffalo, but try Wings Over Columbus, located on Lane Ave. They're the best I've had so far. :)
Thanks for playing! It's always so nice to see everyone's responses and think, "AH, yes... I am thankful for that, too!"
Post a Comment