Friday, June 27, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys


So Benjamin has reached a stage in which Matthew must train him in many things.
In the first picture Matthew is tickling Ben to strengthen his tolerance for being tickled as well as deep pressure sensory contact.  This intense training is for when it's "Time To Wrestle!"
Next you will find that this Jedi is training his apprentice in communication.  This is how the boys state a challenge for their father.  "We're in your chair!  You can't get me out of it!"  I don't know what I'll do when they both fight back.
Of course, after so much work of taking dominance, the boys must take some down time to just play as I coward behind a lampshade.  Since Benjamin isn't allowed to play with Planet Heroes yet, Matthew is more than thrilled to teach him how to play with his own toys.

No comments: