Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh Benjamin...

I thought I'd share some things that Benjamin has been up to lately.

Like his cousin Brady, Benjamin loves to sweep and help clean. So when Brady spent the night this week, he and Benjamin made sure that my kitchen floor was clean after every meal.

Benjamin is a jumper, so I decided to bring this inflatable jump pad upstairs today to let him get some energy out. He loved it and bounce for a good part of today, which was a blessing since he usually tries to jump on me instead. Once Matthew got home, Benjamin really loved it since his brother was bouncing him off of the pad. They were both laughing and kept climbing right back on.
Benjamin discovered oreos and milk today. It took him a couple minutes to figure out what Mike and I were doing, but he was soon dunking after every bite and covered in chocolate cookie mush. (I apologize for the back ground noise, I had the fan going and didn't realize it would be so loud)

1 comment:

Pam said...

He sure looks like he was having some serious fun- and not just with the bouncer! mmmmmm- oreo cookies! :-)