Thursday, April 2, 2009

Developmental Update

Sorry everyone, I know I haven't updated this for awhile, so hopefully these entries will suffice.

Benjamin had his 14/15 month check up today. He has grown an inch since his one year check up, and is steadily putting on weight. I had to take him to the doctor earlier this week and found out that he has an ear infection. So since he's on meds for the infection, no shots today, but he'll get those in a week or so. 

This video was from our b-day get together with Mike's Dad. Benjamin is really good at occupying himself and and chose to go in circles for the longest time. I had realized that I never stated when he started walking (started in December but fully walking early January) or really showed him walking so here you go.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How Adorable, Miss you guys!

Pam said...

I'm tellin' ya... they just grow up way too fast! Loved that video of Benjamin!! How cute!