Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Lights Parade




The weekend after Thanksgiving means it's time for the Holiday Lights Parade. This year Matthew and Mommy went to check out the festivities with Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Dawn. Matthew loved posing at all of the little houses along the path, and is quite proud of the crafts he made that will

 help decorate our house this holiday season. Aunt Heather, Brady and Bailey joined us for the parade along with their neighbors. The boys had a great time "ooh and ahh-ing" together. The parade itself was really good this year, but Matthew's most exciting moment was when "Red Robin" himself came past on a segway.  I don't remember the parade being this cold during marching band, but a good cup of hot chocolate really helped beat the chill.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

that's because during marching band we wore wool suits. haha.

Ashley said...

Wow, it looks cold there! Can I just say that it is 62 degrees today? It is hard to believe the temperature can be that different. But boy, do I remember that well!
Miss you guys.

Pam said...

And to think we missed it AGAIN!! Every year I tell Jeremy I want to go and something always comes up and we end up missing it. *sigh* At least I got to see the fun you all had! Yay!! Glad you enjoyed it and were able to have some hot chocolate to try to stay warm!